Terms & Conditions
We strongly recommend that you:
- Read these Terms carefully before using www.kwshopper.com
- Print a copy for future reference.
“Silver Electronic Center” owns and operate this Website.This document governs your relationship with kwshopper (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
2. Account and Registered User
2.1 In order to access certain functions of the Service, including the ability to order and purchase Products, you must register and create an account on www.kwshopper.com, secured by a password (the “Account”). Any Account so created is personal and exclusive to you and is non-transferable to any third party.
2.2 If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To be a Registered User, you must be 21 years of age and must provide true and accurate information (including your name, date of birth, e-mail address, credit/debit card details and other details) as requested during the Account creation process. Subject to applicable law, as a parent or guardian of a minor aged between 18 and 21, you may permit such minor to use your Account, on the basis that you remain fully liable for use of the Account and for any use of the Service by such minor through your Account. We may carry out further checks to verify your age with a registered credit reference (or similar) agency and, if we are unable to verify you are over 21 years, we may cancel your order.
2.3 By registering at and using www.kwshopper.com, you warrant that the information provided by you in the course of the registration process is true and accurate and you undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (see Contact Us for more information and contact details).
3. Order process
3.1 As a Registered User, you may order and purchase Products through the Service. If a payment is applicable to your order for a Product, you agree to pay the full amount for that Product as indicated during the order process, including shipping costs or other charges that may be applicable to such order. You may see our Payment and delivery terms below, or refer to our Help & Services section by clicking here on how to use www.kwshopper.com and for information on how to place an order. All orders that you place on www.kwshopper.com will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
3.2 The “confirmation” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following that, we will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance by us.
3.3 After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the Products ordered to you if you have paid through your Card or at the delivery of Products at your address, however subject to our receiving full payment for the Products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it ( refer to Returns are Easy section for details).
3.4 We may not retain details of your order for you to subsequently access on www.kwshopper.com. Therefore, we suggest that you print these Terms and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders, you can Contact Us by clicking here and you will be directed to our Customer Service contact page or call +965 99530911
3.5 From time to time there may be errors in the pricing of the Products that appear on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in interruption of your purchase. Kwshopper will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with kwshopper to resolve such issues, and you agree that kwshopper shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
3.6 Parties other than kwshopper may operate stores, provide services or sell their Products on www.kwshopper.com. Your purchase from these third party sellers are charged at the time you place your order and will be in accordance with the Terms as well as any other terms and conditions that such third party sellers may include. kwshopper does not warrant the offerings of any of these third party businesses or individuals and purchasing from such third party businesses or individuals is done at your own risk and cost.
4.1 Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received.
4.2 The money received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
4.3 Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the money paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
5 .Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Kwshopper and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect kwshopper liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
06. Contact Us
07. Returns are Easy
We are committed to selling high quality Products that we hope you enjoy using. Nonetheless we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. You must therefore make sure that you check your Products carefully at the time of delivery before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your delivery receipt and copy of your order, which is accessible from your online profile at www.gulfstore.com, as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. Products purchased can be returned or exchanged within fourteen (14) days from the purchase date, subject to the conditions of this Section 07.
All sizes and measurements of the Products are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. It may be occasionally possible that the Product specification from the manufacturer may change or we may have trouble with the supply of certain Products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not satisfied with the replacement or substitute, you can return such Products in accordance with the conditions of this Section 07 or opt for either gift coupons or an exchange Product for the amount you had initially paid.
If you change your decision within fourteen (14) days from the date of the purchase of the Products, we may accept return of such Products or allow their replacement, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All Products we sell are covered by our fourteen (14) day Returns are Easy policy
- We accept return of the Products purchased by you or replace them, provided they are in good condition, saleable and merchantable. If the purchased Products– because of their nature or the way they are packaged or wrapped- can never be reinstituted to the position as they were at the purchase date or can never be offered for sale to the general public, then we may have the right to reject their return or replacement unless for a manufacturing defect that was not apparent to you upon purchasing and unless you have been informed of and accepted such defect.
- The Products to be returned or replaced do have a defect, do not comply with the specifications applicable at Kuwait, or if the existing defect cannot be made good without affecting the quality of such Products. If the quality of the Products will not be compromised, we may have the right to reject replacement or return of such Products.
- Products can be replaced or returned if they are not genuine or are counterfeit. It may be noted that we do not charge any extra fee for the return or replacement of Products.
- We may have the right of not accepting the return or replacement of Products, if they were sold during special promotions and/or sales.
- We have the right not to replace or return specific Products like watches, food items, undergarments etc. that come in contact with skin, unless for manufacturing defects or non-compliance with the prescribed specifications or standards or if the Product sold is different from the Product paid for by you. In such cases, we may provide alternative Products unless we agree otherwise with you.
* You may note that refunds are made in the same manner as you made the purchase or or you have the option to accept gift coupons or exchange Product for the amount you had initially paid, as you may choose to specify when you contact our customer service centre or fill the contact form on the Contact Us page.
- You may also note that refunds made on Knet, MasterCard, MIGs or Visa may take up to 4-6 weeks